PAGE UPDATED 20 JULY 2023
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Bob Helms is in no way associated with C-Tech Rubber in the USA. Historically he was a sales person but has now departed to pursue interests outside the rubber industry.
C-Tech Rubber is a wholly owned Australian company, a specialist rubber extruder and moulder with over 50 years experience. We are factory based in Sydney, Australia and North Charleston, SC in the USA.
Pictured: North Charleston factory and owner, David Sutties’ son, Robert Suttie.
We have a new look logo from the one our founder created in the 70’s.
C-Tech Rubber specialises in high quality extruded rubber products:
- Pipe Rings and Earth/Sand Bands for Concrete Pipe Manufacturers
- Butyl Mastic
- Butyl Pipe Wrap
- Mastic Primer
- Windscreen Wiper Rubber and Replacement Wiper Refills for the Automotive Aftermarket
- Dairy Tube for the Milking Industry
- Squeegees for the Automotive Forecourt, Window Cleaning and Janitorial sectors
- Solar Tubing for the Domestic Swimming Pool and Spa Industry
- Bespoke Rubber Mouldings
C-Tech Rubber is situated 37 kilometres (23 miles) south-west of Sydney and close to the main highway connecting Sydney and Melbourne, the two main manufacturing, retail and population regions in Australia.
Pictured: INGLEBURN AUSTRALIA FACTORY
The region is well serviced by International, Interstate and Intrastate airlines, railways, sea and road transport.